Monday, April 23, 2012

What blog????

Life is so crazy I just don't seem to have time to blog anymore.

Nick recently had a doctors appointment with his cardiologist and he gave us a lot of hope that his heart is self correcting itself. The cardiologist still won't let us go to once a year visits yet so we continue to go twice a year for now. But things look good.

Nick is doing so well in preschool. It is so fun to see him acting like a normal 5 year old boy. His teacher has assured us that he learns well and interacts with the other kids normally.

One of my most favorite parts of the day is when I first see him after school. It is so fun how his face lights up all the way to his eyes with happiness when he sees me. I know he has this same response when he first sees Chris too. It just melts my heart every time I see it. It never gets old.

That is all for now. I'm not even going to post pictures because it will take too long to get them off my phone and camera nd onto the computer. Maybe next post....

3 comments:

Sally...4 boys + 1 princess.. said...

Glad to hear about Nicks heart...can't wait to see pics, I bet the kids are growing like weeds! p.s. no Austin will be a Senior next year, but the ROTC stuff needs to be completed this summer.

Barb said...

Glad to hear that he's doing so well!

Joy said...

Wonderful news about Nick's heart appointment! I can totally relate to not being able to keep up on the blog.
Joy