Saturday, February 4, 2012

Catch up post

A lot has happened since I last posted but whose life isn't crazy busy?! Here is a picture summary.

Chris and Nick on a donkey ride. Who doesn't love those?

Whose husband rides a ripstick holding chairs? Chris has incredible balance so he can handle this task. The cowboy get up is Chris' normal attire when out riding his animals. It is not a costume....which may be shocking to some :-)

Sibling love

We spent Christmas at Chris' parents house. While we were there we went on a train ride. Nick thought he had died and gone to Heaven! He loved it.

Me and Nick on the train.

Alex & Taylor on train


The kids had to line up and wait until everyone was ready to see what Santa had brought them.

Nerf guns were a Christmas hit (as they always are)

Nick turned 5 in January. He had his first birthday party with his friends. We held the party in our party barn and gave the kids donkey rides.


Nick playing with friends

Every little boy loves a super hero. Nick really loves Batman and Spiderman right now.

That's all for now! My computer wouldn't let me change the background from the Christmas theme so we will continue to enjoy Christmas for awhile longer.

4 comments:

TY AND KUMARI said...

Such Cute kids!!! Can't wait to see them!!

Sally...4 boys + 1 princess.. said...

Tammy, it looks like you live your life to the fullest! Your kiddos are absolutely gorgeous! I love Christmas, so I will enjoy it with you a while longer also!

Selma Gibby said...

Tammy I loved the pictures, your kids are beautiful.Loved the cake !!!!! Happy B-day Nick:) I'm so far behind on my blog too, I keep saying tomorrow....

Bridian said...

oh my goodness...that picture of chris riding a ripstick holding a chair...i laughed SO hard at that!!!!