Sunday, November 6, 2011

Orphan Sunday

I thought since today is Orphan Sunday I post a picture of one of the cutest little boys who is no longer an orphan. We are crazy in love with this little boy. Alex went to homecoming awhile back. Since she is not allowed to date until she is 16 she went to the game with some friends. Usually your date gets you a mum to wear to the game. I didn't want her to not have a mum so I had a friend of mine make her one. She also made a mum for Taylor and Lauren too. By the end of the homecoming game I was wearing both Taylor and Lauren's mum. Alex kept her mum on.HALLOWEEN 2011
I talked Nick into wearing last year's Iron Man costume. He didn't mind at all as long as he got to bring a gun (toy one of course) with him.Lauren is into the Twilight series so she wanted to go as a vampire. She cannot wait for November 18th when Breaking Dawn part 1 comes out.
This is the first year Taylor did not dress up in something pretty for Halloween. Taylor and one of her friends went as "Dumb" and "Dumber" from the movie Dumb and Dumber. Taylor was "Dumb".
Alex and her friend, Taya, went as a baby and an a grandma.

Me and nick

6 comments:

Bliss said...

What great photos!! Miss ya'll!!

Texas Dimons said...

When did our girls get so big?! Great pictures! Miss you guys.

Sally...4 boys + 1 princess.. said...

great photos, and costumes...
Nick is so cute...I'm telling ya, we have to get your gang, and my gang together some time.

TY AND KUMARI said...

Love all the pics and those kids!!! Alex looks gorgeous!!! You guys are in trouble!!!!!! Gorgeous stunning like her MoM!!!!!!!!! Awesome costumes!!!! So happy you have that little Nick!!!!!!

Selma Gibby said...

Loved the pictures. My girls still talk about her cute and sweet Nick is. Your girls are absolutely gorgeous. I'll finally update my blog too.

Md.Abdul Aziz said...

your blog is very fine. I like it. Thanks
Islamic Books and Articles