I cannot believe how long it has been since I have posted! We have had a whirlwind of a month though.
Saturday Lauren was baptized. Both sets of Grandparents came into town to be with Lauren on her special day.
Last week the girls had spring break. We decided to go camping for the first part of the week. Chris's parents and his brother, Chad, and his family joined us. It was a great trip.
We bought Nick a package of water guns on our trip and for some reason the green one was his favorite. He carried it everywhere for about 2 days.
We took a hike during our spring break camping trip. We didn't have a pack to put Nick in so Chris carried Nick the entire time. It was cold at the top of this rock. Notice the attire Chris is wearing. Shorts and then he is wearing ear muffs too! Not-to-mention hiking in crocs! We really hadn't planned on hiking so he wasn't prepared with hiking attire.
Nick and Lauren "tractor shopping"
Lauren turned 8 on March 5th.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Waaaaaaayyyy back in November my bloggin' friend, Barb, from Holmsweethomeblog.blogspot.com gave me this award. How sweet is that? It has taken me until March to respond to the award. How pathetic is that? Anyways...thank you Barb. I've just been a slacker. With this award I am suppose to post 10 random things about myself. Here I go...
1. I would rather eat sweets than food.
2. I love summer weather but prefer winter clothes.
3. I live in the country but would rather live in town.(The things I do for my
4. I don't cry much.
5. I love going to the movies although I don't get to do it very often.
6. I am very loyal.
7. I like a clean house but since we've had Nick......not always neat.
8. I gained more weight with our adoption of Nick than I did with any 3 of my
pregnancies. I don't have youth on my side any longer to help me get it off
9. I've been dying my hair for years. Sad, but true.
10. I hate the forehead wrinkles I inherited from my dad. They are like the Grand
Those were kind of hard to come up with. Now I will tag some people so I can read random things about them...Jen, Bliss, Kumari, Amy, Laura and Lauren.
Nick has been sick for a week now. I am so tired of it. I'm sure he is too. He gets to coughing so hard he throws everything up. This illness is not very condusive to his weight issue.